11.27.2010

The ABCs of Me

I saw this on another blog and thought it was a fun activity for the weekend after Thanksgiving! Maybe you’ll learn something about me you didn’t know. If you post a list on your blog, comment on mine so I can read yours, thanks!
A - Age: 54
B - Bed size: CA King
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom
D - Dog's name: Duke, Daisy, Rascal
E - Essential start your day item(s): Gratitude List, Bible Reading, Fox News Channel

F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5' 2”
I - Instruments you play: piano
J - Job: Contract work for Buyer’s View

K - Kids: Jessica, JD, Katie, Zach
L - Living Arrangements: It’s just me & Dan
M - Music you love: REAL rock! you know, The Who, The Stones, etc.
N - Nicknames: Vic

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pet Peeve: Lying
Q - Quote from a movie: “Another Halloween, and we’re all a year older” Katie in Meet Me in St Louis

R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: 6 am

U - Underwear: Yep, I wear them!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower
W - Workout Style: I walk

X - rays you've had: teeth, left foot
Y - Yummy food you make: Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Z - The best place to visit: The ocean

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you play the piano.

    I'm so glad to know you wear underwear!

    Fun list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.