11.06.2010

Just Seven Weeks From Today…

… is Christmas Day!
110610
Today I’m busy wrapping gifts. I also want to get JD & Janel’s gifts ready to mail. I need to start my Christmas letter. My cards are all signed, addressed, waiting for the letter, then ready to mail.

I’m ready for Thanksgiving, except for buying the turkey and the fresh fruits & veggies. I’m hoping to start decorating some of my trees this week. I need to rearrange furniture first to have a place to put them.

I have the Christmas music on channel 933 cranked up and I’m in the spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas music on already? :) You make me smile.

    Way to be organized.

    Today it was 70 degrees so I suggested that Chris start on the christmas lights...I got a great big NO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.