11.09.2010

DST Ends... yippee! (and other stuff)

I am so glad that Daylight Saving Time expired last weekend. Now I'm only two hours different from JD. One hour different from Melanie and Pam. It makes it so much easier to communicate! Of course, CA is now one hour behind us, but that's not too bad. That three hour difference from Spring to Fall really sucks.

Sunny is totally into Sesame Street. She's also into bringing babies and animals with her to my house. Yesterday she brought her Dalmatian and a little teddy bear. She had them in the rocking chair with her as she was watching Sesame Street. Then, when we went to check the mail, she had her Dalmatian, her teddy bear, a baby, another teddy bear, another doggie, and a kitty-cat with her. You could barely see her in the stroller for all the companions!

11-08-10 001
Elmo!

11-08-10 002
Grammy, I’m trying to watch TV.!

As you can see in the above photos, it’s cold here now. She has her jacket on. The high yesterday was 81, and today it’s in the 70’s, brrrr!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha - I love her pig tails! we were in our jackets too this morning. It's like winter to us ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.