1.15.2011

New Shoes, Sesame Street, and more...

Last week I was able to get some good pictures of Sunny. These are from Wednesday, another fun day at Grammy Daycare!

Sunny and Daisy watching “Sesame Street”

“Elmo!”

Time for shopping… see the doggie hanging from the handlebars?
I just think that’s so cute!

New shoes

Why do I waste my time and money buying toys…

…when a Rubbermaid tub is just as much fun?!

For some reason, she loves to play on the inside door step

Have I mentioned how much I love this child?

She’s giving the Noah’s Ark animals orders
See the doggie and kitty cat next to her?
They’re her constant companions

1 comment:

  1. So cute Vicki - and really good pictures. I like the backlighting you have going one :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.