Today Katie, Jessica, Sunny, and I drove down to Spectrum Mall in Phoenix and got on the Light Rail (#94 on my 101 list) to ride it down to the Bridal Show in Downtown Phoenix. What a blast! The Bridal Show was a madhouse. It was fun, and Katie got lots of ideas. And, as you can tell in the last few pictures, she made a very important purchase while we were there! Yes, we rode the train back to the Mall with her wedding dress in the pink bag…
Katie and Sunny getting ready to get on our train
Katie, Jessica, and I on the train
“Get me out of here!”
Every time the train started up, Sunny exclaimed “Whee!”
I was so excited I wanted to exclaim “Whee!” when the train started up
Transporting a wedding dress on a train… now that’s different!
These are the precious days...
ReplyDeleteFUn! And so cool that she got her wedding dress too. Looks like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I can't wait to see that dress.
ReplyDelete