1.25.2011

What a Weekend!

What a great weekend! On Sunday, we met Zach and Ashley at the Tempe Marketplace for a quick visit. Ashley is doing great! My new granddaughter will be here in about five weeks. I can’t wait.

Sunday evening, my folks and Gabe, Katie, and Sunny came over for dinner. Sunny was super excited to see the Greats and squealed with delight as they walked into the house. I’ll let the photos tell the rest of the story.

But first I’m starting off with a photo of Duke enjoying the comfort of the Hippo…

Finally... Duke gets a turn at napping on the Hippo

Zach and Ashley

Look at her glow!



Great Grandpa reading to Sunny

It started off nice enough,
Great Grandma reading...

...and then, wham! Out of the blue Sunny
gives grandma a head-butt. Ouch!

Fortunately, Grandma recovered swiftly

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics. Looks like there will be another to add to the photos soon.
    I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you. Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words. They are greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.