1.23.2011

The Farmer, the Hippo, the Duck, the Park

Tuesday – One farmer is driving the tractor, the other farmer is being slashed to death by the combine. Oh well, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her! She believes the other farmer is just enjoying a ride in the wagon…



Wednesday – Enjoying a few minutes of Sesame Street with Gramps before he has to go to work…

Daisy is Sunny’s favorite dog right now. She enjoys trying to boss her around. The fact that Daisy is blind and deaf doesn’t deter her. Sunny has observed that I clap my hands to get Daisy’s attention, so she does the same while shrilly squealing, “Daisy, Daisy!”. I wonder if that’s what I sound like?!


In these pictures, Sunny calls for Daisy to sit on the Duck with her. Once Daisy painfully pulls herself up on the Duck, Sunny moves to the Hippo and calls for Daisy to join her there. On it goes, back and forth…


…until I take pity on Daisy and get them settled in the reading chair, along with Father Noah to watch the Mickey Mouse Club.


Thursday – Gramps was off all day! We started the morning with breakfast at Village Inn. Sunny ate French Toast Stix and grapes. Then we headed home for some play time and nap time. After that we went to Culver’s for lunch where she had grilled cheese sandwich, cucumber slices, and french fries all dipped in ketchup. And then it was off to the park!

Gramps providing advice on the best way to feed the geese

Sunny pointing to the goose that will take the bread right out of your hand

Wow! I can't believe I got this shot of the goose taking
the bread out of Dan's hand.


And so ends another fun week at Grammy Daycare. Next week we’re working Art into our daily curriculum… Stay tuned to see how that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.