…it’s back to work Dan goes. Bummer. We had a lot of fun on the six days Dan was absent from Sam’s Club. Don’t get me wrong, we are grateful for the Sam’s Club job and it has literally saved our financial lives. However, now that the appraisals are picking up it’s getting to be too much for Dan (and me!) to handle. We’re hoping that in the next week or so he can go to the boss with his intention of stepping down to part-time. In the meantime, he’ll continue on at his full-time status and we’ll try to juggle everything.
Good news! Dan got his first appraisal order of 2011 yesterday. He wasn’t expecting any orders this week, and I said I wasn’t, but secretly I was starting to worry. Well, probably not so secretly. Anyway I’m glad the order came in. He used that opportunity to start to teach me how to pull comps. I’m glad to be in a position to help him.
Katie invited Jessica and I to attend the Bridal show down in Phoenix with her tomorrow. I’ve never been to one so it should be fun. The thing I’m really looking forward to though, it that we’re going to ride the Light Rail! I’ve wanted to do it since it began operation. As a matter of fact it’s on my list of 101 in 1001. I’m taking my camera so I can record the event for posterity!
I’m doing good on my Crazy January Challenge. I have started a project each day this year. I’ll be interested to see how long it takes me to finish all 15 of them.
My Bible verse is memorized. I wrote it on a sticky note and move it from room to room throughout the day. Last time I checked, more than 8,000 comments were posted on Beth Moore’s blog for the Memory Verse Challenge. Isn’t that cool?! I’ve read some of the comments, there are some really good verses that people have chosen to memorize.
Enjoy your day…
I can't wait to hear about the light rail - I've been wanting to ride that and to take the kids on it as well. I know they would get a big kick out of it. Have fun at the bridal show!
ReplyDelete