Today’s the day! I was interviewed by Mrs Santa Claus, yes THE Mrs Santa Claus! I can’t tell you what an honor it was for me. You can read my interview here. I found Mrs Claus’ blog earlier this year and enjoy it immensely. She is a great source of spiritual insight for me. She’s also fun to read! She has an awesome testimony. And she’s married to Santa Claus! How cool is that! Jump over and read my interview and leave Mrs Claus a comment to let her know how you found her. Then come back to me and leave me a comment to let me know what you thought of it.
Wow, today I get my 15 minutes of fame! Yippee!
Great interview! I will tell you, though, that every year we've been married, I've told Adam that I used to get an orange in the toe of my stocking and that I wouldn't mind if that tradition continued. Guess we were more impressed then we let on... :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDelete