But I cry to you for help, Lord; in the morning my prayer comes before you.
Psalm 88:13
12.13.2010
Praying for Ansley
I believe in the power of prayer. I believe that we are called to pray not only for those we know personally, but for those we hear about who need prayer support. One of the blogs I read directed me to this blog today. I have posted the link on the right side of this blog under the “Join Me in Praying For” item. This precious little four-year-old girl was diagnosed with a form of non-Hodgkins Lymphoma earlier this month. She is in the hospital undergoing the first phase of a 12-month chemotherapy. I don’t know what state they live in. I do know that they have four other children. I know that they are supported by a loving church family. I know they know the Lord. I know they need our prayer support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.