12.26.2010

Christmas Day 2010

What a great Christmas this was! You know how some years just don't quite hit the mark? This year was a really good one. Everyone liked their gifts. Having the three different celebrations was something new for us. I don't want to do that every year, but it worked for this year. The food was good. I don't have tons of left over goodies for us to eat. It was just a fun year. Here's the pictures from yesterday. I know a couple of them are blurry, but they make up for it in cuteness!

Sunny peering at her new Cabbage Patch baby



Katie

Jessica

Great Grandpa



Gabe

Gabe always looks forward to a Lifesaver's Book in his stocking!

Dan
Me with Great Grandma looking on

This baby looked so interesting...

that she climbed on board for a closer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.