12.14.2010

The Stockings Were Hung...

OK, they’re not really hung yet, but in our little rental house we have no place to hang the stockings except from above the entry between the living room and kitchen. So I draped them over the child-gate that keeps our dogs out of the Christmas presents so I could take close-up photos of them. I made all of these stockings except the ones for Dan & I. His mom made them and gave them to us for Christmas a few years ago. I love mine. She couldn’t have chosen a better pattern if I had told her what to get myself! Once they’re hung, I’ll post another photo…


Dan's Mom made these for Dan & I

Jessica 1987, Adam 2009

JD 1988, Janel 2008

Zachary 1991, Ashley 2009

Katie 2000, Gabe 2007  

Sunny 2009


2 comments:

  1. My daughter is lucky enough to have a similar stocking that my sister did for her over 21 years ago. A true treasure as yours are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.