8.31.2010

Happy Birthday, Dan!

I love my husband! Not only that, but he is my best friend. Dan & I met, dated, and married in the space of less than five months. It wasn't love at first sight, but it was close to that. He is the person I'd rather be with over anyone. He listens to my near constant chatter and actually responds! He's been a great husband and a terrific father. He enjoys country music, science fiction books, the Chargers, the Padres, BBQ, Mountain Dew, Lemonade and Chinese Food. He can fix just about anything that breaks at our house. He's afraid of heights, but that never stopped him from climbing up on the roof of our two story house every year to put up the Christmas lights. He's simply the best...

1 comment:

  1. awww! this is so sweet. i love your tribute to him and i love that picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.