...but you're going to have to wait until Halloween for the picture.
Costco and Sam's Club have the cutest Halloween costumes for kids. Dan and I (really, it's all Dan) have been looking at them for Sunny. At Costco this weekend we spotted the cutest cow and ladybug costumes. I asked Katie if Dan could buy Sunny one. Katie said the cow was 1st choice and the ladybug 2nd choice. So we bought the cow.
Yesterday, Katie was running late so I couldn't give her the cow costume. Later she texted me and asked me to dress Sunny in it and send her a text photo. So I did. As soon as I picked up the costume Sunny's face lit up and she started "mooing" (one of the sounds we worked on in August). I dressed her in it and just let me say, you've never seen anything so precious! I took her into the bathroom so she could see herself in the mirror where more "mooing" ensued. It was so cute and funny.
Trust me, when the pictures get posted at Halloween, they'll be worth the wait...
By the way, Christmas Corner was updated today.
Guess what song I'm singing in my head after reading your daily verse! :)
ReplyDelete