9.10.2010

Labeling

So, I've noticed on other people's really cool blogs that they have labels. I had no idea how they did that until one day I saw the "labels" widget. I decided to apply it to my recipe blog where it really made sense to use it. I didn't like the way it looked though. It was just a list of labels. Not the cool looking thing I saw on everyone else's blog.

Yesterday I decided to explore the labels widget a little more and figured out that I was looking for a "cloud" not a "list". So I chose that option. Way cool. Then of course I wanted my everyday blog to look as cool as my recipe blog so for the past two days I've been labeling every single post on this blog. That was way more time consuming that I realized it would be. But doesn't my label cloud look cool?

The only problem with this whole labeling thing is that I (and everyone else in the world) can now see what I focus on when I write. Clearly I'm most interested in holidays, Christmas and Sunny. Not that those are bad things. But I do feel a little embarrassed that I haven't devoted more attention to Dan, faith, or any of my kids.

Now if I could just figure out that whole "grab my button" thing...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Love your cloud- and your fall look. Way to go figuring things out. I've been thinking about labels for awhile but figured it would take a lot to go back and do the work... still on the fence- which really means I'm not doing it! Ha. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.