8.24.2010

Hanging Out With Gramps

Dan almost always has Wednesdays off, but he's usually out on appraisal appointments or in the office writing an appraisal report. He hasn't had the chance to spend the day with Sunny since I started watching her. Last Wednesday, he was home with no appraisal business to attend. to. He decided to put together the CA King size bed we bought a couple of weeks ago.

He had a little helper as you can see in the following pictures. They had such fun together. He commented "it's been a long time since I've had a helper!" I know we're biased, but she is so smart. She would watch him put the screws and dowels in and then take the extras to another section of the bed and try to put them in. She appropriated the wrench and Dan had to go out in the garage to get another one so he could finish the job! (I don't know why the pictures are so yellow unless it's because our bedroom is painted a hideous golden mustard yellow color and gets the afternoon sun. We rent so we can't repaint).

Trying to stick the dowel in

Handing Gramps the screws

The best of both worlds - helping Gramps and sitting on his lap

2 comments:

  1. i see that duke is jealous of that last one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! not just that she wants to help, but that he lets her help. precious...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.