8.23.2010

Do Ya Wanna See Some Pictures?

I am so so far behind posting pictures of my granddaughter, that I thought I'd try to catch up today.

A few weeks ago, I started playing with puzzles with her. She loves to take the pieces and place them on Daisy and Rascal. One day I went to let Rascal out and he had three puzzles pieces laid out on his back. I have no idea how long he'd been walking around with them! This is a photo of her placing pieces on Daisy while she was sleeping.


One of the fun parts of our day together is walking around looking at the framed photos and identifying who's in the picture. I don't have a good framed photo of Gabe & Sunny, so last time they were over for dinner I took these photos. Didn't they come out good?




I found tons of bath toys on clearance at Target. Sunny loves them and I have to say this is the best 48 cents per toy that I've ever spent!

Below is a photo of the exceptionally nutritional lunch being served at Grammy's house.

Cheese sandwich, pineapple chunks, pumpkin pie, yum yum!

Stay tuned... more photos tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.