1.27.2010

The State of Vicki Address

Tonight is the State of the Union Address. I'm not really enthusiastic about watching it, and I may not. I'm not sure the true state of the Union is what we'll hear. However, I did think that today would be a good time to deliver my "The State of Vicki Address". The audience is quite small - only one person - me. Today I plan to look back over the past year and revisit my accomplishments, regardless of how small and insignificant. I plan to look ahead over 2010 and determine where I hope to be at the end of it. I'm going to strive for honesty in identifying the areas that need improvement, and humble in identifying the areas in which I'm succeeding. I will include ideas for helping to improve the lives of those around me, from my husband, to my children, to my neighbors, to my state, country, and the world. My goals will not be lofty, but hopefully, when completed, they will have made a positive difference.

1 comment:

  1. the state of Vicki seems to be say more sound than the state of the union. :)

    So did you watch it? I watched just the very end...it was plenty of garbage for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.