1. Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2010, it seems like just yesterday we were waking up to see if Y2K had occurred! (it didn't) Last year I approached 2009 with optimism, this year I'm approaching 2010 with confidence.
2. Check out the new features on the blog. I got this really cool calendar, and it has New Word, On This Day, and Take a Break features. I thought it would be fun to put them on the blog. Plus, I've added a Today's Quote feature. Let me know what you think.
3. The Christmas Corner feature will be going on hiatus. I'll start it back up in the spring, or when I get my Hallmark Ornament catalog for 2010. The Christmas Countdown will stay in place, it's NEVER too early to start thinking about Christmas at my house!
4. A few days ago I was talking about what I was going to do for my Quiet Time this year. Well, I decided at the last minute that I'm going to read my NIV/Message Bible. I'm going to start with Job, one of my favorite OT books, and then see where I'm led next.
5. Thanks for reading my blog. I so enjoy writing it, and I'm just thrilled when I get a comment! Now, here we go... off into the unknown of 2010. Just be sure to enjoy the ride!
Happy new year vicki! I like those side features - especially the word of the day. I like learning new words(or need to learn new words I should say!).
ReplyDelete