1.13.2010

Update on "God's Littlest Angels" Orphanage

I mentioned this orphanage in my earlier post today. I was able to find their website online (I couldn't remember their name, so I had to search for it). They are fine. They felt the earthquake and of course, the aftershocks, but their buildings do not appear to be damaged. They had to sleep out on the drive last night. Dixie (the director) wrote in her blog that she was worried about it being too cold for the babies because it got down to around 60 degrees! Thank goodness they're in a warm climate. I'm putting the link to their website in the "Links I Love" section of my blog page.

This is a non-profit Christian orphanage. The website is very informative and easy to navigate. They have many needs, and are quite clear on how we can help them (not just because of the earthquake).

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.