I've posted a link to a blog for the orphanage in the "My Blog list" section on the right side of this page. I am so distressed over the conditions in Haiti, and I'm trying to find a way to help that is concentrated to a specific need. I'm hoping to come up with a plan by Monday, and I will let you know then.
In the meantime, it's overwhelming to watch the stories out of Haiti on the news. There are too many stories, and too many times we don't know the resolution of a situation highlighted in the news segments. That's why I'm so focused on this orphanage. I can get up-to-the-minute information by reading this blog or Dixie's blog on the main website. They are posting clear information about what they need, why they need it, and what they plan to do with donations.
Please join me in continuing to pray for the people of Haiti, and the workers and children at God's Littlest Angels Orphanage.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.