I have decided to try something I've never done before, I'm going to organize relief for the God's Littlest Angels Orphanage in Haiti.
Tomorrow I will post a list of items they need on my blog. I also plan to email this opportunity to my friends and family.
My friend, Beth, has offered to help me box up the supplies so we can mail them.
After I post the list, you may drop your items off at my house, or Dan or I will come and pick them up. I will also include a list of what they DON'T need. I will post their Colorado address so that those of you outside of Arizona can mail your own items.
I hope you'll join me. As I stated yesterday, I just get so overwhelmed with the partial stories I hear and see on the news. I want to donate to a specific place, where I know what they need and how they're going to use it. Plus, in these difficult times, it's often easier to donate items rather than cash.
The details will be up tomorrow!
this is a great idea mom. good luck. Janel and I thought you should contact a news station or even TLC to get the word out and bring in more supplies.
ReplyDelete