I used to exercise to Denise Austin workouts on Lifetime Channel every morning. I was so proud of myself, and I could actually see progress, particularly in the area of being more limber. Then they cancelled her show (or maybe they moved it to the middle of the night, either way I couldn't watch it anymore).
I went out and bought a Denise Austin Indoor Walking DVD. This was almost two years ago and I didn't open it til three weeks ago. I've made it through the "Easy Walk" workout, and am now doing the "Fat Blasting Mile". Yeah, right.
I love Denise Austin. She makes you feel like you're progressing even if you can't grab the tips of your toes and bring your leg up towards your bottom.
I'm getting a little irritated, though. I'm really sick of her cheerfully exhorting "have some fun!". Oh, ok, let me stop this torture and go do something fun. She smiles all the way through the routine. And, you know it must be super easy because SHE never breaks a sweat. I, on the other hand, well, you get the picture.
I must be a glutton for punishment. As soon as I get another 30% off coupon from Borders, I'm off to buy the Abs DVD. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.