12.28.2011

A to Z About Me

I read this on someone's blog this fall and figured I'd save it for this week. Here's more than you'd ever hope to know about me!

Age: 55
Bed Size: California King
Chore that you hate: cleaning the bathrooms
Dogs: Two – Rascal & Duke
Essential start to your day: Reading my Bible
Favorite color: Purple
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 5’2”
Instruments you play: Piano
Job title: Grammy
Kids: Four – two boys & two girls
Live: Phoenix AZ
Make of car: Hyundai Tucson
Nicknames: Vic
Overnight Hospital stays: Five
Pet peeves: People who lie
Quote from a movie: Meet Me in St Louis “Well, another Halloween and we’re all a year older”
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: One brother
Time you wake up: 6:30 am
Underwear: Yes, I wear it
Veggies you hate: Peas
What makes you run late: grandchildren
Xrays you had: teeth, injured foot
Yummy food that you make: Lasagna, Spaghetti Sauce, Peanut Clusters
Zoo animal: Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.