12.15.2011

SSMT #24 - the Final Verse

Wow. I can't tell you what a humbling, yet exhilarating experience this has been. Picking a Bible verse every two weeks during 2011 to memorize has been challenging. Encouraging. Easy. (OK, that was the week I picked John 3:16 which I already know!) Thought-provoking. Convicting.

Some of the verses I memorized in a snap. Some of them I still need work on. I am so glad I chose to participate. I hope this experience has made me more determined to hide the word of the Lord in my heart.

For this year's final verse I've picked:

I desire to do your will, my God;
   your law is within my heart.

Psalm 40:8 NIV

Thanks for the encouragement you've provided this year, blog friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.