12.19.2011

Taking a Chance

I love Christmas cards. I enjoy sending them. I enjoy receiving them. I love picking out which ones I'm going to send every year. I marvel at the gorgeous designs I receive each year. I enjoy sending them so much that I will keep you on my list long after you stop sending them out. This year I took a chance and mailed Christmas cards to some blog friends. These are women I've never met. I have their addresses because I've won giveaways on their blogs. In one case, a blog friend sent me her address when I wrote about cards on my Christmas blog.

I hope they don't think I'm odd...

(If you like Christmas cards like I do, send me your address and I'll send you a card!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.