4.25.2011

Waiting on Thunder

Katie and Gabe have chosen a very unique name for their baby boy (due in July). In fact, I thought it was a name that they created until I looked it up on the Internet and found it's meaning. The meaning of his first name is "thunder and lightning", his middle name means "God is my might". What a cool combination!

The thing is, I don't have to agonize over his blog name like I did with Skye. His blog name is obviously going to be Thunder.

Thunder will be here sometime within the next 12 1/2 weeks. We are very excited as he will be the first male grandchild. I'm not sure that Sunny shares our enthusiasm...

2 comments:

  1. I like how your grandchildren's blog names are in the same category .. Skye and Thunder and is Sunny a grandchild too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that Thunder his blog name as well as the meaning. Wonder if he'll be loud at night. :)

    I will continue to pray for Katie's pregnancy, keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.