4.05.2011

My Family

We had family photos taken a while back and this is my first opportunity to share them with you. I would like to give credit to the photographer: Joanna Polling Photography. To check out her website, click here. She is hands down the best!

The Whole Family

The Girls

The Boys


Zach and Ashley (before baby K)

Jess and Adam

JD and Janel

Sunny... with places to go!

I love this photo!

Best friends...

Katie, Gabe, And Sunny

Just the six of us

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! You are truly blessed. Congratulations on 30 years of wedded bliss. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic family and such wonderful, wonderful photos!
    :)
    Just like my family too....2 boys and 2 girls - I know how special that is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.