4.18.2011

Our Family Easter

As our family grows and welcomes more members, it gets more challenging to have family celebrations. I do not want to be known as the "Mother (or mother-in-law) From Hell" that demands that her children gather together each and every holiday at her home. I've made a choice to be the flexible mother. I don't care what day we celebrate a holiday, I just want as many of us as possible to be there. Since two of my kids have other obligations on Easter Day this year, we had our Easter on Palm Sunday. It was a blast! Here's our day in pictures:

Zach opening presents from Aunt Melissa


"Just how many pictures are you gonna take of me?!"

Katie and Sunny goofin' off

Sunny loves Elmo!

Baby K getting a smooch from Mama

Great grandma's turn to hold Baby K

Uncle Mark

Now, it's Great grandpa's turn...

Aunt Kelly and Baby K

Sunny trying to wrestle Uncle Mark's keys away from him

Uncle Gabe with Baby K

The first thing she went for... the M&Ms!

Baby K was napping, so Zach and Ashley examined her loot

Grammy with her girls

Gramps with Baby K

Aunt Jessica with Baby K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.