4.27.2011

Playing with Grandma

My mom came over to play with Sunny yesterday. All morning long I kept telling Sunny that Grandma was coming. She would reply "baby?" because the last time mom came she brought a baby doll to play with. Sunny also said "grandma". Now normally this would be something to celebrate. But I was just perturbed. She says "grandma" but she won't say "grammy"! Drives me nuts!!

Mom showed up and the first thing Sunny did was run to her asking "baby?". Mom did not bring the baby this time. Sunny grabbed her purse and tried to open it to see if the baby was inside. Once we got that all straightened out, Sunny and Grandma settled down for a fun playtime.

I think it's so cool that Sunny knew who I was talking about, and remembered that she had brought a doll the last time. Especially since they don't see each other that often.

Oh, and grandma promised to bring her doll the next time she comes to play...

Happy to see great-grandma

dancing...

giving grandma a snack...


hiding...

tickling...

wrapping up the animals


reading... what a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is cute! How fun it must be for your mom to enjoy her great-grandchild ... to know that she remebers her already and enjoys playing with her. Funny that she says grandma before saying Grammy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.