4.12.2011

Down

I can already tell that this could be a "down" day for me. I say could because ultimately the choice is mine. I can either accept the state of being down or I can pull myself into up. Don't worry, I'm going to pull myself into up, but I'm also going to consider why I got out of bed down and try to make changes (at least to the extent of my control) so that I don't get out of bed down tomorrow.

I know that I'm feeling overwhelmed. Not necessarily in a bad way. Sometimes good things can be overwhelming too. I feel overwhelmed by the amount of projects I want to do. Need to do. Would like to do.

I know it sounds ungrateful, but I'm overwhelmed by the smallness of our home. You would think that after living in this house for over two years I would be used to the fact that there are no closets. I don't think that's something you can ever get used to! I'm tired of shuffling items from one flat space to the next because I don't have a closet to put them in. That's also part of my project frustration. I have no space to lay out a project to work on it.

I'm overwhelmed with the pick up in appraisals. That's a good thing. It's trying to schedule the appraisals around a full-time job at Sam's Club that puts me over the edge. I'm grateful for the Sam's Club job too. I'll be glad when Dan works at it part time instead of full time. That day may be coming soon.

You know, just writing this out and seeing it in print helps to take the weight of it off my shoulders. I think it's time to start this post over.

I can already tell that today will be an "up" day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.