3.24.2011

Stay Tuned for Pictures

I am so excited. We're going to see Zach, Ashley, and Baby K today. You can be sure there will be photos tomorrow! I haven't seen her in almost two weeks. I can't wait to get my hands on her. Dan will be lucky that he for sure gets to hold her for one picture, but other than that... I'm not sure I'm going to share!

We have Sunny today and Dan has a day off from Sam's. The weather is gorgeous, so we're heading to the park with her to play on the playground. Whenever we go to the park, she sees all the other kids and she starts squealing/screaming. She is so excited to play with them. She's not one bit shy. She runs up to them and then starts babbling.

She did that yesterday at Joanna's too. As soon as I pulled up to the house, she started squealing in excitement. As we were playing, she'd let out (blood-curdling) screams of excitement at random moments. She's definitely Miss Social!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.