3.12.2011

More Photos of Baby K

Dan and I went up to the hospital last night after attending a wedding (more on that at end of post) to hold our new granddaughter. Is there anything sweeter than a baby? I don't think so...

She has the biggest deep blue eyes. Ashley said she hopes her eyes stay blue and after seeing them open, I'm pretty sure they will. They are just beautiful. She is very alert and was awake for most of our visit. Ashley's doing well. I think they're staying on top of her pain. She and Zach need sleep. I hope they're able to get some before they go home early next week.

I changed out the wallpaper on my monitors to a picture of K and realized that I need to get a photo of her and Sunny together. Sunny's days as the only grandchild are over!

Before going to the hospital, we attended the wedding of Gabe's younger brother Vince, and his bride Chantell. The bride was beautiful, the attendants were lovely (their dresses were gorgeous), and all of the boys looked debonair.

Then we came home and collapsed!

Beautiful mother and daughter

Proud Grammy

We can't believe we have two grandbabies!

Gramps... wrapped around another little girl's finger

Me, my baby, his baby





The new family



I am so proud of this girl!

Katie and Gabe... all dressed up!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to a beaming beautiful Grammy! What a blessing. It will be strange to go from one grandchild to suddenly in a few months have 3 grandchildren.

    Congrats to the new mommy and daddy too. Hope they get some sleep before going home...we all know what happens once mommies and daddies take their sweet bundles of joy home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.