3.06.2011

Still Waiting...

Poor Ashley. I'm sure she (and Zach) are getting pretty weary of waiting for baby K to arrive. I know I'm having a really hard time keeping from calling or texting them every hour on the hour to see if there's any update. As it is, they're hearing from me more often than usual.

Ashley goes to the Dr. on Wednesday and then he'll decide if he's going to induce or not. She'll be five days overdue at that time, so we'll see.

I just keep praying that her body will wake up and start to do whatever it needs to do for this baby to be born... SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Ah a slow cooking bun in the oven. It truly is a tortuous wait! Soon enough. May baby K have a very happy BIRTH day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.