3.14.2011

Miscellaneous Monday

1. I don't have Sunny today and Jessica is on Spring Break, so we're hanging out today. We are going to the Musical Instrument Museum over in Scottsdale (or maybe it's North Phoenix). She has two free tickets, plus she gets some sort of continuing education benefit from going. I've heard it's a great museum and I'm looking forward to it. When we're finished there, we're either going to visit Zach/Ashley/Baby K or we're going antiquing in Glendale. We plan to have a fun day!

2. Visited the kids in the hospital again last night. I can't tell you how good Ashley is doing. Oh my gosh! She's going home today and I know she'll feel even better when she can finally get some rest. Here's a few more photos...


3. Spring has finally sprung here in Phoenix. We're in the upper 80s headed for the 90s. The birds are chirping, everything is blooming, and for the first time in years I actually have allergy issues. I don't know what it is that's blooming that I'm allergic to, but it's in full force. I rarely have allergy problems, so I'm bummed that I'm having them now.

4. Daylight Savings Time began this weekend. We do not change here in Arizona, so we're the same time as California now. One hour off from Mountain Time Zone, two hours from Central Time Zone, and three hours from Eastern Time Zone. JD and Janel live in the east, so trying to call each other for the next eight months or so will be a challenge.

Enjoy your day...

2 comments:

  1. umm, 80 degrees is NOT the start of spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of you and Dan holding baby K!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.