3.30.2011

It's Wednesday

1. The Lincoln Lawyer - Dan and I were able to go to the movies yesterday and we saw "The Lincoln Lawyer". Wow. What a great movie. The buzz about it being Matthew McConaughey's best role to date is spot on. I like him anyway, but Dan doesn't and even he said McConaughey did a great job. We agreed that we'd actually like to see this one again! I highly recommend it. There is some rough language in it and one sexual encounter scene.

2. Decisions - Sometimes it's very easy for me to make decisions. Actually it's often very easy for me to make decisions. But other times it's extremely difficult for me. Agonizing actually. Not only for me, but for everyone around me while I'm deliberating on what decision to make. I've been going through one of those times for the past four months or so. You know, it's strange. Sometimes the decisions that should be easiest are the hardest ones for me. I get all caught up in what will other people think. Will I be disappointing someone. Am I doing the wrong thing. Am I being selfish. I'll go round and round and round on the same issues, unable to come to a conclusion. Well, I think I finally solved the latest dilemma yesterday. I feel pretty good about my decision, but I still have some reservations in the back of my mind. Is it ever hard for you to make decisions?

3. Weather - The weather here is just gorgeous right now. Our highs are in the 80s. The sky is clear blue with occasional high clouds drifting by. My windows are open. My heater is off. My a/c is off. This is why I moved here. We're going to have a few days in the 90s and then head right back down to the 80s. I know, I know, it will be hot in the coming months. But just remember this. I never have to shovel the heat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.