3.15.2011

Updates and Scripture Memory Verse #6

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

The verse I chose to be the sixth one I memorize for the Scripture Memory Challenge is timely. I posted yesterday that Ashley was to be released from the hospital, but unfortunately, there's been a couple of complications. Her blood pressure is quite high and her liver enzymes are elevated. She will be in at least until Wednesday or Thursday. They are conducting more tests. They had already discharged Baby K, but thankfully they cancelled that.

So, once again we are waiting. Ashley and Zach are just beside themselves with fatigue. They want to go home! Please join me in praying that Ashley's complications are not serious. And in praying that they will be released soon so they can get home and get some rest. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.