(Before I get into my post, I want to say that today is Ashley's due date. While I don't think the baby will come today, I have to admit I am absolutely on pins and needles!)
Last night Dan and I finally played the Wii that we got for Christmas. We hadn't played it yet because we need a 2nd controller. We bowled and golfed last night since we could share the controller for those games. I did good at bowling. I love to bowl in real life, so it was a lot of fun, although it took a whole game to get used to the controller. Plus, I kept lofting the ball. We bowled four games.
I've never played golf in my life. Except for miniature golf. I'm not particularly good at it. Golf requires patience and concentration. It's way too slow and deliberate for me. But I did pretty good. Dan and I both finished two over par.
My back was killing me at the end of the evening. I must have been using muscles I don't use often enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.