Still waiting. Ashley is four days past due. Poor thing. I was never past due, so I can't imagine how she feels. She goes to the Dr. tomorrow for some decisions... Thank you for your prayers!
due dates are just an approximation and I learned that the hard way with my first baby. I'll be praying for "little koons" to come soon but just when God intended and I'll be praying for Ashley, this is hard. Vicki I hope you are hanging in there too. ha
I was almost 3 weeks late upon arrival. It's tough to create perfection. (kidding) :)
ReplyDeleteAre you planning on attending the AZ blogger luncheon on the 26th?
due dates are just an approximation and I learned that the hard way with my first baby. I'll be praying for "little koons" to come soon but just when God intended and I'll be praying for Ashley, this is hard. Vicki I hope you are hanging in there too. ha
ReplyDelete