I have not had a voice since Monday. Since I can't speak aloud, Sunny has not been over this week for Grammy Daycare (she's coming today). Yesterday she went to daycare for the day (her Abuela is sick too). She did very well and enjoyed playing with the kids. I talked to Katie last night and she told me this cute story.
Sunny did not eat much of a lunch at daycare and only part of her afternoon snack. She was very hungry when Katie picked her up and kept saying "hungry, hungry" and crying in the car on the way home. Katie asked her, "would you like some McDonald's?". Sunny responded, "E-I-E-I-O, yes", nodding her head. Isn't that the funniest thing?! We sing "Old MacDonald has a Farm" almost every single day. She asks for it by saying "E-I-E-I-O". At least I thought that was what she was asking for. Maybe she just really wanted me to take her to McDonald's!
That is cute! When we go to McDonalds Kat and Brody call it Old McDonald. They think it's the same thing - ha ha.
ReplyDeleteSince she was hungry and wanted McDonalds did she make the cow sound first? :)
ReplyDelete