10.04.2010

Meeting the Brills

Last night we enjoyed meeting my son-in-law Adam's family. They're in town for the week visiting Jessica and Adam and seeing the desert. Last night we enjoyed fun, food, football, and family. They're off to Tombstone today, will visit sights around the valley this week, finishing with a trip to Grand Canyon at the end of the week and then on home to Indiana.

 Jessica and Zach

 Jessica, Katie, Ashley

 Jessica, Katie, Ashley, Vicki, Bonita

 Ashley and Sunny

 Glen, Adam, Alex, Andrew, Bonita

 This shopping cart is the best $10 I ever spent!

Gramps and Sunny

 Gabe, Sunny, Katie

The Moms!

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about your visit, looks like it was a good family time.

    I love it that I have seen your house so now I know just where the pic was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!

    and any toy i have ever purchased that they can push (and especially load up with miscellaneous items around the house) has been worth every penny!

    enjoy the fake grocery shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.