Despite my lingering sore throat I had a good weekend. We started Saturday by standing in a short line at the Hallmark store so I could pick up the rest of my pre-ordered ornaments. Of course, I couldn't leave the store without purchasing a few more ornaments that were premiering that weekend! We also bought one of the "The Night Before Christmas" recordable books. Our plan is to each read a page and then give the book to Katie. We'd like to buy one for each of our kids to have in the future for any grandkids that might come along. We'll see... they're kind of expensive.
After leaving the Hallmark store, we stopped at Border's (bought 2 gifts), Joann's, Home Goods (bought 1 gift), Hobby Lobby (bought Christmas decor), Big Lots (more Christmas decor), Costco (groceries), met Jessica for lunch at Corner Bakery, and finished up with a stop at Kirkland's where I bought a lamp that I can use to see better to cross-stitch. It was in the 80s on Saturday, so the weather was perfect.
Sunday was low-key and now here we are at the start of a new week! Hope your weekend was terrific too...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.