Me & my youngest... the tallest!
Zach, being the youngest of four, was always a friendly kid, able to get along with almost anyone. Even as a baby, he was so friendly and held his own with other kids and with adults. He is one of the most compassionate people I know. He would constantly surprise me (especially in middle school and high school) by being friends with the "different" kids. He didn't care what others thought, he would go out of his way be friendly to the special needs kids.
Zach volunteering in the Two-year-old room at church
He hasn't figured out yet what he wants to do for a career, but I know whatever he finally settles on, it will involve helping others.
Love that smile!
Raising Zach has been a challenge, a joy, a roller coaster ride, and I can't wait to see how he chooses to make a difference as an adult.
Meeting his niece
So... our baby is really grown up. We love you, Zach!

I remember Zach holding Reagan during church when she was a baby b/c she like only men. ha ha
ReplyDelete