I am so excited, Dan & I are trying to plan a vacation... somewhere out of Phoenix... just the two of us... for more than a weekend!
We have been on a couple of weekend trips, just the two of us earlier in our marriage, but we have never taken a week long vacation.
I'm busy making lists, mentally packing, imagining the long drive and deep conversations, calling Petsmart to see how much the Pet Hotel costs and what the rules are, and the trip is months away!
Thanks for listening, I just HAD to share.
There's a really cheap room rate at the Raabe hotel. I know the cook personally, she could easily add meals for 2 more people. :)
ReplyDeleteI know you are dying to visit Nebraska. It's beautiful here. And whatever "months away" means you can bet that it won't be 115 here.
Have fun planning.
How fun, I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear where you pick. I'll throw out San Francisco as a suggestion. Just because (I want to go there) :).
ReplyDelete