4.23.2010

A New Blog

I love politics, current events, the news; as a matter of fact, it's kind of an obsession with me. There are very few subjects that I don't have an opinion on.

Now that it's election season, I have a lot to say on the subject of politics. I just don't necessarily feel comfortable saying it on this blog. So, I started another one. A blog that will have no posts regarding my family life, only my political opinion.

It's called "The Reality Is...". I came up with that title because my friend Marti pointed out to me once that I say that phrase frequently.

You've been warned. If you're not interested in politcal, societal, cultural issues or current events, don't check out the blog. If you are interested in those subjects, check it out. I'd be interested in learning your opinion, too. You can find the link on the right hand side of this page under "My Blog List".

2 comments:

  1. #1 can't wait to read your political thoughts.

    #2 Love your dressed up blog. Off to check out the other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog Vicki! I'll for sure check out your political site. Maybe you can educate me, a lot of political stuff is way over my head!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.