Friday afternoon the Spring Gala was held at our granddaughter's daycare. I have a really cute video of it, but for some reason I can't get the video up on the blog. I never had a problem before. If any of you blog friends know what I'm doing wrong and can explain it to me in one or two-syllable words, please comment and tell me how to do it. I guess there must be a new way I don't know about.
Anyway. The Gala was held outside this time so there was much more room for the over flow crowd. The babies went first and the audience sang "You Are My Sunshine" to them.
Here's a couple of photos to show you until I can get the video posted...
those pictures are PRICELESS! what a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI think she brings out the youth in both of you! I keep waiting for you to start aging Vicki!
ReplyDelete