1.08.2013

Wrapping Up 2012

Before I begin this post I'd like to ask for prayer for my granddaughter Sunny. She was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday. Poor little thing... she looks absolutely miserable. I know she's sick because all she does is lay on the couch or in bed. Hopefully Thunder won't get it too. Thank you for your prayers!

The last week of 2012 was a flurry of activity and I didn't post some final photos, so here they are:

Summer enjoying a nap in Dan's chair

Marti, Kyler, and me
Kyler is our surrogate grandson. He turned 14 this year. His birthday is a few days before Christmas so I delivered his birthday and Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve. I can't believe he's 14!!

Sunny rockin' out at Abuela's house on Christmas Eve

Thunder is on the left and his newest (and only boy) cousin Bryce is on the right

Christmas Eve Family photo



I need some new wreaths and Jessica came over the day after Christmas and made this wreath for me. Isn't it beautiful?! I'm hoping she can make a couple more next year.

The kids stayed with us a few days/nights while Katie and Gabe went to California to celebrate Gabe's 30th birthday. Of course Buster came to spend the time too. As you can see, everyone likes to sit on Gramps' lap!

4 comments:

  1. I have prayed for poor, little Sunny.
    Thanks for sharing such wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for her, poor girl.

    Love all the happy family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great wrap-up for the year.
    Praying for both the grandkids health. :(
    I can't wait to hear what Kyler thinks about the book.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.