1.15.2013

SSMT #2

Time for another memory verse... already! I chose this verse because I really want to apply it to my everyday life. Whether you're a SAHM, a working mother, retired, a student, all of the above, you have "works". This verse reminds me that I need to commit everything I do to the Lord.

Proverbs 16:3 NET
Commit your works to the Lord,
and your plans will be established.

If you'd like more information on the Scripture Memory Team hosted by Beth Moore, click on this link.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, such a good, good verse. Have a great day Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this verse today, as well as the link.
    The great thing is that wehn we do this, we tend to be more on the watch to see what He will do... it becomes less about me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.