Last October I was whining to my friend Becky over lunch that few of the churches in our area offer Women's Bible Study any more. Some really large churches have even stopped offering a Women's Ministry Program. I told her I really wanted to find a good Beth Moore study to do.
She excitedly responded that the same thing had been on her heart and that she had even gone so far as to buy a workbook for "A Woman's Heart" on clearance at her church bookstore. Really?! I've always wanted to do that study! A plan was born.
Armed with our workbooks we met this past Wednesday for Week One of our study. It's just the two of us. We don't have the videos. But we do have a desire for this study which will help us remodel our hearts into God's Dwelling Place - His Tabernacle.
I'm so thankful (for once) that I was whining and that my whine led to an opportunity to study God's Word with a friend!
(Beth Moore has a great blog, you can check it out at this link)
How wonderful Vicki.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Beth Moore. I have only done one of her studies, but would love to do more. Kay Arthur is really good, too!
ReplyDelete