1.13.2013

Stitching Update - Week 2

This week I continued working on the 2013 Crazy January Challenge. I managed to complete a couple of projects, but haven't decided how to finish them yet. My starts are small, but I figure any time I put needle and thread into fabric counts!

First I'm sharing a photo of Rascal sitting in Dan's chair. This is definitely a no-no and he knows it!

Also, please check out the free patterns I'm giving away by clicking the tab at the top of the page. Thanks!


Excuse the wrinkles - this is a dark pink thread on a light pink fabric

My Big Toe - Cheaper than Therapy started 1/9/13

My Big Toe - A Very Faint Line started 1/10/13

This is a dark purple on a hand dyed fabric. 
I don't know why you can't tell the difference between it and the Easter piece. Please excuse the wrinkles again!

Designs by Jodi Evans - Did I Say That? Dinner started 1/11/13

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a LOT going on Vicki. I am a one at a time kind of girl. ;)
    Oh sweet Rascal. Just look at him!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.